Learn How To Close Deals in the New Normal
Could you close $1,000,000 – $10,000,000 in business-to-business sales if you were not allowed to visit your customer face-to-face? The COVID-19 pandemic is the accelerator of business changes that were already occurring in sales: the work-in-place evolution where both buyers and sellers are now “in place.”
How to Sell In Place changes the way in which professional salespeople reach new prospects, sell value and close large sales.
How To Sell In Place Provides The Reader:
- Step-by-step methodology for converting a face-to-face sales process into an efficient at-distance sales process
- How to leverage the new normal for an accelerated sales cycle
- Tactics to increase your time selling by 30%
Selling in place is now the way to achieve the most efficient and highest producing sales results.
Online Resources for How to Sell In Place
- Chapter 5 – Defining the Problem You Solve – DOWNLOAD PDF
- Chapter 6 – Toxic Clients and Black Hole Prospects Blog – DOWNLOAD PDF
- Chapter 7 – Sales Process Sample Agendas – DOWNLOAD PDF
- Chapter 8 – Creating Your Problem Message – DOWNLOAD PDF
- Chapter 10 – How to Mitigate an Eel – DOWNLOAD PDF
- Chapter 10 – Creating Your Buyers’ Table – DOWNLOAD PDF
- Chapter 11 – Sales Process Question Sequence Blog – DOWNLOAD PDF