A Better Way
As a Key Account Manager, you are managing big accounts with multiple touchpoints, opportunities, and challenges. You need a system to organize the account information and build a growth plan. But you also know you need the organization behind you to make it happen. The Big Sale Factory™ system provides you with the tools, the language to use, and the system to grow your big accounts. Take the Sales Growth Assessment to identify where your company is in their growth journey and if Hunt Big Sales would be able to help you.Take Assessment
This system provides you with the language to:
- Shift the lens from what won the original sale to what other problems you can solve
- Reach higher into the organization or over into other areas
- Capture and share the relevant customer information across your internal team with templates
- Build a trigger map to the bigger buys in your client and a dashboard with leading and lagging indicators
In The Big Sale Factory™ system, you will learn:
- The language of problems and money for each level of an organization
- How to conduct and manage executive meetings
- How to find the executive buyer and gain their interest
- How to find the resister to your solution and mitigate their issue
- How to ask the hard questions to obtain the information no-one else has and lastly how to close
Hunt Big Sales did an excellent job taking their model and process and tailoring it to the needs of our business. Overall, the Hunt Big Sales process, approach and tools have drastically changed our entire organization’s sales culture and performance.
― Chad Miller, President, LockNet
Our work with the HBS team taught us how to work with new prospects effectively. Within three months of working with the HBS team and following the methodology, we landed a transformational account.
― Tom Marianacci, President/CEO, ConvergeDirect
Let's Land More Big Sales.
At some point, we all say dumb things. It is natural and human, but for all our communication abilities, salespeople […]Sales Skills
A number of my clients are in the process of interviewing candidates for large account selling. To help them find […]Hiring/Firing/Paying
In Daniel Pink’s important book, “Drive,” he convincingly shows that pay-for-performance is inversely related to complexity. Simply put, the longer […]Sales Leadership