New blog on CBS’s MoneyWatch today. Cut down on your wasted sales efforts. Which of these 3 time-wasters are you most guilty of?
Latest "Discipline" Posts
For those of you who are new to HuntingBigSales, I’ll be posting daily for the next two months on MoneyWatch. Stay tuned for some great content and takeaways on landing your biggest deals!
Thanks for reading!
I just lost 20 lbs in 20 weeks.
If you want to do the same, you don’t have to buy anything, read any more than the next couple hundred words and the same basic approach will make you rich through selling more big sales.
Here’s the formula:
- Eat like you know you are supposed to.
- Drink more water.
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep every night.
- Workout for 1 hour every day, 6 days out of 7. Do 4 days cardio, 2 days weights.
- Have more sex. (This is actually not really a part of the formula, but it can’t hurt).
That’s it. Works like a charm. See – no crazy point system, no boxes of high-priced food shipped to your door, no meetings and no dangerous supplements.
What’s this have to do with sales?
The formula is almost exactly the same…and unfortunately the success rate is about the same, as well. You see, the issue is not in the knowing, it is in the doing. For the sake of having a formula, here’s what is necessary for landing large sales:
- Sell only those companies who are ready and worthy of the gift of working with you.
- Focus on solving big problems for big people who can financially measure the value of big changes in their outcomes.
- Have your executive team meet every week, (because that is who closes really big deals, not just sales people on their own), and work through your pipeline of large sales targets as a process.